Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 12 April 2021

Introducing the 2021-2023 In Colours - Evening Evergreen

 



The fourth new In Colour I have to share with you is Evening Evergreen.


Evening Evergreen is a deep, elegant green, that as you can see from above is significantly darker than any green currently in the range. I can't wait to pair this colour with our reds for my Christmas cards.
For today's card I have used some Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent DSP from the 2021-2023 In Colour DSP pack. They were cut using the Scalloped Contour dies. I love how well these colours complement each other.


The greeting and the little dots are from the Colour and Contour stamp set and have been stamped in Evening Evergreen ink. 


I attached a piece of Open Weave Ribbon in Evening Evergreen behind the greeting. 

I have one new In Colour to show you tomorrow.
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the new catalogue please contact me.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10