Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 26 April 2021

Pansy Patch Bundle Three Ways.

Hello Stampers, I have some exciting new products to show you today. This is the Pansy Patch Bundle. It includes the Pansy Patch stamp set and the Pansy Dies. They will be available from the 4th of May, when the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue goes live.

Also available in this suite is the Pansy Petals DSP, which you can see a couple of strips of on the card below. More about this later. 


For this card I have only used the dies pictured above. Although there are quite a few pieces in this set they were very easy to use. I am going to do a Facebook Live video on Thursday afternoon (the 29th of April) to show you how the dies work. I will also be showing you 2 other ways to use the Pansy Patch Bundle to make beautiful pansy cards. I would love you to join me. My Facebook page is Handstampedbyrachel.


I will attempt to record this presentation and save it to my page, but I'm not promising success as this will be my first Facebook Live video. I hope you can join me and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have as I go along.


I will be posting the numerous other cards I have made using this set over the next week or so, I have lots to show you!

Happy stamping,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10