Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 9 April 2021

Introducing the 2021-2023 In- Colours - Polished Pink

 One of the things I love about being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is that we get to see the new catalogues early! And to preorder from them so that we can excite you with amazing new products and prepare for our events.

Presenting the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.....


As this is a new annual catalogue we also have 5 new in colours added to the range, to replace the 5 that have departed.

All of the new colours are available in ink pads, ink refills, Blends Markers, Open Weave Ribbon, A4 Card Stock, 12"x 12" Card Stock, Stampin Write Markers, a Designer Series Paper Pack and In Colour Shimmer Vellum.

I am going to introduce these new colours to you one at a time over the next 5 days.

Today's colour is Polished Pink.


I have done a comparison chart to show you where Polished fits into our range by comparing it to our current pink shades.
Polished pink strikes me as a candy pink that has warm undertones like Melon Mambo and not cooler tones like Magenta Madness. It looks lovely as a companion colour to Melon Mambo, which we haven't had for a while.

For my Polished Pink card I cut one of the butterflies from the Brilliant Wings dies from the pink Shimmer Vellum paper.


It's a bit hard to photograph but I think you can see the beautiful shimmer and sparkle on the butterfly.


The scalloped rectangles in the background have been cut using the new Scalloped Contours dies. The middle rectangle is cut from a piece of In Colour 2021-2023 DSP. As I feature all of the new colours I plan to use all of the Scalloped Contour dies. They co ordinate with the Colour and Contour Stamp set and have 5 different size rectangles, all with different edge finishes. The set also has a scalloped edge and two flower dies. The Scalloped Contours bundle will be available through my online store from the 4th of May.

 

I hope you will pop back tomorrow to see the next In Colour peek, Soft Succulent.

If you live in Australia and don't have your own demonstrator and would like a copy of the new catalogue, contact me and I will mail one to you.

Please contact me with any questions.

See you tomorrow,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10