Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 30 April 2021

Pansy Patch 1




Hi stamping friends, I'm sharing with you today some of the samples I used in my Facebook Live presentation I did yesterday. I'm going to spread the samples over three days so that you do not get overloaded.
Today's projects all use the Pansy Patch stamp set and the coordinating Pansy Dies, as pictured above.
These beauties are available from the 4th of May, which is when the new Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 catalogue goes live.


If you do not yet have a copy of this amazing catalogue and you live in Australia, drop me a line and I will send you one.

I must admit I went a little overboard when I was playing with these stamps and ended up with over 20 different flowers. It was too easy and too fun to come up with different colour combinations.
I have three cards to share with you today. I seem to be doing a lot in threes at the moment, although a really have 4 ideas to share with you. You will know what I mean if you managed to sit through the whole Facebook Live. :)


 

The colours I used on the first card are Daffodil Delight and Polished Pink, which is one of the 2021-2023 In colours. The lighter pink colour is the Polished Pink ink stamped off once. I works well when you do not have a paler shade that coordinates. All of the leaves on these cards use Soft Succulent as the base colour and Evening Evergreen as the highlight colour.


The scalloped square behind the greeting has been cut from one of the Pansy Petal DSP using one of the new Scalloped Contour Dies. I love these dies, with numerous different scalloped rectangles they are going to be endlessly useful.


The pink paper is a piece of Polished Pink In Colour DSP.

The second card uses more sheets from the Pansy Petals DSP. The flowers are stamped in So Saffron and Pale Papaya. I didn't put a greeting on this card as I didn't think it needed it and I like having some blank cards for any occasion.

The final card for today uses purples. The light shade is Fresh Freesia, another of the 2021-2023 In Colours and the darker shade is Gorgeous Grape. The yellows are Daffodil Delight and So Saffron and the centers are Mango Melody.

One of the Scalloped Contour dies has been used for the greeting and the background is the Brick Embossing Folder. The final touch is some Gorgeous Grape ribbon.

Thanks for visiting, I will return shortly with another post from the Pansy Patch collection.

Happy stamping,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10