Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 11 April 2021

Introducing the 2021-2023 In Colours - Pale Papaya

 


Here is the third new 2021-2023 in colour called Pale Papaya.


Pale Papaya is a light orange shade that fits more with the oranges than I have shown in the comparison above.

To showcase Pale Papaya I have again used the Colour & Contour stamp set and dies bundle.


I used the scallop border dies to cut the edge of a piece of 2021-2023 In Colour DSP. This was mounted on a Thick Basic White card base. I stamped a greeting from the Etched in Nature stamp set in Pale Papaya.

I stamped and die cut the daisy image three times and arranged them on the front of the card. Before I attached the flowers I wrapped a piece of the Open Weave Ribbon around the card front.

I will be back tomorrow with the fourth new In Colour - Evening Evergreen.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10