Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Pansy Petal 2

The Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Catalogue starts today!

Click on the picture to view online

If you don't already have a copy of the catalogue and live in Australia, contact me and I will send you one.

I'm back to show you more of the samples I featured on my Pansy Patch Facebook Live presentation.

The presentation, can still be viewed on my Facebook page Handstampedbyrachel, features the Pansy Patch Bundle and also the Pansy Petal Designer Series Paper.




The Pansy Dies perfectly cut out the pansy and leaf images from two of the Pansy Petal DSP.


For this first card I stamped my favourite large greeting from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set in Blackberry Bliss. This was cut using one of the new Scalloped Contour Dies, another favourite from the new catalogue.


The background is the new Fresh Freesia card stock that has been embossed using Tasteful Textiles embossing folder.


The flowers and leaves were cut using the Pansy Dies and were adhered around the greeting with Dimensionals. The bow is Blackberry Bliss Striped Organza ribbon.

The next card has a Soft Succulent card base and DSP from the Pansy Petal pack and the 2021-2023 In Colour DSP as the background. 


 I also added on of the Vellum Square Doilies. 


The final card also has a Soft Succulent card base and this time a Fluid Watercolour Paper background. I coloured the background with a very light Soft Succulent wash.


The DSP is from the Pansy Petal pack and the ribbon is Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon. The Thank You greeting is from the Petal Patch stamp set.


If you are interested in seeing more of the products from the new catalogue and are in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne I am running a Catalogue Launch on the 15th of May. Contact me for more details.

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back tomorrow with the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

1 comment:

  1. hello I was wondering if I could get the measurements of this card love it thanks

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10