Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 17 May 2021

Slimline Birdhouses


I am loving the Garden Birdhouses from the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Catalogue. The three birdhouses can either be hung from the branch or attached to the top of the stake.

All of the stamping was done in Soft Suede ink. I stamped the branch 3 times up the length of the card along with three hungers for the birdhouses. I stamped the birdhouses separately and then coloured them with Blends Markers. The colours I used are listed below.


The birdhouses were fussy cut then adhered with Dimensionals. The leaves were also coloured with Blends Markers. I shaded the sky with Balmy Blue and the Blending Brushes.


The greeting is from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set and was heat embossed in white on Balmy Blue card stock. The final embellishment is some Linen thread bows on each of the birdhouses.
I will be back soon with more projects from the new catalogue. Don't forget, I'm happy to answer any questions about this project or Stampin' Up! in general.

Thanks,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10