Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 9 May 2021

Garden Birdhouses and Happy Mother's Day

 Firstly I want to wish all the mums a very Happy Mother's Day!

I have received my first order from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue and could not wait to play with the Garden Birdhouses stamp set. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it.


I stamped the birdhouses first then the poles in Memento Black ink. The grasses were stamped last.

I coloured the images in with my Blends Markers, the colours used are listed below.

I used a Blending Brush to put a light hint of Balmy Blue in the sky.

The borders across the top and the bottom of the image are cut using the Basic Borders Dies in Cinnamon Cider and Pale Papaya. The card base is Misty Moonlight.
I stamped a greeting from Art Gallery and wound some Linen Thread around the bottom of the card.
I love this stamp set!
Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10