Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 20 May 2021

Elegant Biggest Wish

I'm excited to share this card with you. I have used the Biggest Wish stamp set and one of the sheets from the Simply Elegant Specialty DSP.

Once I got my Stamparatus set up this card was very straight forward. Thanks to the clever designers at Stampin' Up! who ensured the height of the block letters was perfect for the hinged steps of the Stamparatus.

I stamped the HAPPY in Versamark three times then heat embossed in Silver embossing powder. I stamped the other two HAPPYs in Basic Gray. Making sure the Basic Gray ink was completely dry I then stamped the birthday in Gold emboss powder.

I cut a couple of strips of the retro DSP from Simply Elegant and attached either side of the Basic Gray card base. I did sneak a couple of thin strips of Silver Foil either side of the center panel.

I'm loving this card and the stamp set, I think I'll experiment with the same layout using different colours and papers. All of the products I have used to make this card are listed below and are available on my website.

We will be making this card at my Heat Embossing Class on the 28th of May.

Rachel

Product List

1 comment:

01 09 10