Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 13 May 2021

Art With Heart Monthly Creative Showcase for May - Welcome new 2021-2022 Catalogue

 


 
Welcome to the Art With Heart Creative Showcase for May. Every month we choose a different theme to feature, usually guided by annual celebrations or Stampin' Up! events. This month we are showcasing our favourite products from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which started earlier this month.

 There is a complete list of tonight's participants at the end of this post.


For tonight's card I have combined three of my favourite new products from the new catalogue.
These three things being the Expressions in Ink DSP,


Meadow Dies ( which coordinate with the Quiet Meadow stamp set),

and the Biggest Wish stamp set.

More details about these products can be found in my online store, the links are below this post.

This card was very simple to put together and I will definitely be duplicating it using different papers from the beautiful Expressions In Ink pack. The loveliness of these papers is not accurately pictured in the catalogue and I'm not even sure you can see it in my photos. The papers were designed to picture the effect of Alcohol Ink colouring and have gold veins or highlights on each double sided piece.


I cut the Daisy die from the Meadow Dies from Gold Foil and attached it to the ard front with Dimensionals and glue.


The greeting was heat embossed in Gold on Vellum card stock and attached with Glue dots. A handy tip is to only put the glue dots behind the greeting as they will be visible through the vellum otherwise and will not look very attractive on your beautiful card.


Short and simple this week but I an very pleased with how it looks.

Below are the other team members who have amazing creations to share with you. Make sure you check them out, they are beautiful.



Thank you for taking the time to view and enjoy our creations. If you have any questions about our projects or about Stampin' Up! in general don't hesitate to contact us, we love talking about stamping as much as we love doing it!

Don't forget that Stampin' Up! have two wonderful promotions on at the moment. One for joining as a demonstrator and one for hosting a workshop. Contact us for more details or see below.


With purchase of $50 or more you will receive this tutorial bundle, chock full of wonderful Stampin' Up! projects. Available to purchase for $12. Only available from participating demonstrators.
Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel I was slightly overwhelmed with the beauty of these papers when I received my paper share and not sure how to use them but your stunning card has totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papers so much! There’s so much in the paper, I love that you’ve just used gold to finish the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I thought you had used alcohol inks at first.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10