Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 30 May 2021

Rainbow Party Puffins

 These Puffins are soooo cute. I have combined them with some Rainbow Glimmer Paper to make this sparkly birthday card.

The puffins and the fish were stamped in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock and then coloured with Blends Markers. These images were then fussy cut.

The cake was stamped directly onto a Scalloped Rectangle and again coloured with Blends Markers.

The greeting is also from the Party Puffins stamp set and was stamped on Granny Apple Green card stock. The Scalloped Rectangle was mounted on a Rainbow Glimmer card front. When I was cutting the Rainbow Glimmer Paper I made sure I maximised the amount of green and blue so that it coordinated with the coloured images. The card base is Basic White Thick card stock 

Happy stamping,

Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10