Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 2 May 2022

2022-2024 In Colour Parakeet Party

 



Hello there, I'm back with another of Stampin' Up!s new In Colours, Parakeet Party.

Parakeet Party is a bright, lime green colour that will beautifully compliment many of our current colours.

For today's card I have used the Parakeet Party card base from the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes and the Nature's Prints Bundle.


I cut the wreath from Parakeet Party card stock and the greeting is stamped in Parakeet Party ink. I love the greeting die from the Natural Prints Dies, it's such a unique shape. 


The little flower was stamped in Parakeet Party and coloured with the Parakeet Party Blends Markers.

Such a bright, happy card, loving this colour!

Thanks for visiting,

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10