Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 5 May 2022

2022-2024 In Colours Tahitian Tide

 


We have come to the last of our new 2022-2024 In Colours, Tahitian Tide. Tahitian Tide is bright, clear blue that is a lovely addition to our colour palette.

I have used the Tahitian Tide card base from the Tea Boutique cards and envelopes pack and the Sit, Stay, Relax stamp set which is one of our hostess rewards.


I stamped the image on a scalloped rectangle in Tahitian Tide ink. I coloured the cat lightly with a Crumb Cake Blends Marker and a Colour Lifter.


I highlighted the cat with a light application of a Wink of Stella pen. The greeting was also stamped in Tahitian Tide ink and cut out with the Double Oval Punch.

The final embellishment is some Tahitian Tide Bakers Twine from the 2022-2024 In Colour Bakers Twine pack.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10