Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 26 May 2022

Wisteria Wishes in 3D

 Wisteria Wishes is a new bundle from the 2022-2024 Annual Catalogue. I have been experimenting with the stamped images and the die cut images. 


For this card I used the dies to cut out two of the flower bunches from Basic White card stock. I cut three of the leaf stems from Garden Green and Parakeet Party card stock. The twisted vine piece across the top of the white panel is cut from Soft Suede card stock.

I cut two flower stems from Basic White card stock. To add some dimension to the flowers I ran them through the Hive 3D Embossing Folder. 


I used a sponge dauber with Orchid Oasis and Highland Heather ink to add some colour to the raised bits. Before I attached the flowers I added some Balmy Blue ink to the white card stock with a Blending Brush.


The leaf die cuts and twisted branch are attached across the top of the white panel.


I love the amount of texture in this card, I'm very pleased with how it turned out. The greeting, also from the Wisteria Wishes set was perfect for this card.

All of these products are from Stampin' Up! and are available through my online store or through the links below.

Happy stamping,

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, what a great way to enhance that wisteria die cut. I was looking for something fun to share with my class. Thanks for sharing the idea:))

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10