Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 1 May 2022

Meet the new 2022-2024 In Colours Starry Sky

 It's not long now, only two more sleeps, until the 2023 Catalogue goes live!

I have been enjoying some creative time with the new 2022-2024 In Colours that are featured in the catalogue.

Using the new Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes, I have one card in each of the new colours to share with you over the next 5 days. This card and envelope pack features 20 card bases (4 in each of the new colours) and 20 matching envelopes for only $17.50.



Today's colour is Starry Sky, a lovely deep blue/purple colour.

The Starry Sky card base is preprinted with diagonal stripes in Starry Sky with a lighter, almost Orchid Oasis background, that I thought looked a lot like trellis.

I have used a new set from the 2022-2023 Catalogue called Wisteria Wishes.

The Wisteria flowers are stamped in Orchid Oasis, stamped off once to the larger stamp and full strength for the smaller, highlight stamp. I paired Starry Sky with Soft Succulent leaves, some stamped and some die cut using the Wisteria Dies.


I also stamped the wisteria flowers in half strength on the Soft Succulent card stock.

The ribbon is Metallic Woven Ribbon in Starry Sky. This ribbon comes in all of the new In Colours.

I'm looking forward to having this colour in our range for the next two years.

Join me tomorrow for the next In Colour, Parakeet Party.

Don't forget you only have two more days to purchase any of the Last Chance Products.


Happy stamping,

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10