Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 16 February 2023

Finally Used My Silhouette Machine

I have had my Silhouette Machine for many, many years and I have used it to cut basic shapes from the Silhouette library. After one of my very clever team members told me that she had been using YouTube videos to learn how to scan and cut with her machine I was inspired to give it a go.

This sheet of Dainty Flowers DSP was the perfect image to try out my new skills.


Yay! With a little bit of trial and error it was an easy way to cut out the inside and outside of this image.
I used another piece of Dainty Flowers DSP as a background and attached the wreath and a greeting and voila!


 Now I wonder why I waited so long to learn this machine.

More fun to follow.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10