Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 12 February 2023

Sale-a-bration almost over!

 Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration finishes at the end of Feb so you only have two weeks remaining to earn FREE rewards with your purchases.


I have a couple of super quick cards to show you that I made with my free stamp sets.

The first one uses the In The Country stamp set. I heat embossed the counrtyside scene on to Evening Evergreen cardstock with Gold Embossing Powder.


This was then layered on Soft Succulent and again on Evening Evergreen. The greeting is from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set. Done.

The second card uses the Adorable Owls stamp set. This time I embossed one of the images on three different Stitched Rectangle and embossed in White Embossing Powder. 

These were mount on a Basic Gray card base and them a ribbon was thread under each panel and tied. The greeting is also from the Adorable Owls stamp set.

Thanks for visiting and please contact me if you have any questions,

Happy stamping,

Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10