Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 14 February 2023

More Sale-a-bration Rewards!

 Only two weeks to go, place your orders by the end of Feb to receive your freebies!

I have some card to share with you that I made from the Favored Flowers DSP.


These stunning papers feature Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink and Basic Black.


For the first two cards I cut a piece of DSP just slightly smaller than the card front and used either two Stitched Rectangular Dies inside each other or a Scalloped Contour Die. The center piece of the card is the reverse side of the paper.


For the second card I fussy cut some of the images from the DSP and mounted them on one of the other sheets. 


All of the greetings on these cards are from the Go To Greetings stamp set.

Thanks for visiting and remember I'm happy to answer any questions you  may have about these cards or anything Stampin' Up!

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10