Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 27 February 2023

Sale-a-bration finishes in two days!

 You only have two more days to place your orders and receive FREE Sala-a-bration rewards. Sale-a-bration finishes Tomorrow, Tuesday 28th of Feb.

The card I have to share with you uses the Scenic Garden stamp set which is the Sale-a-bration Hostess reward.



I stamped this beautiful cake image on Basic White and then coloured with Stampin Blends Markers. The colours I used are listed below. The background was embossed with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder.


The image is framed with one of the Framed Florets Dies, in Petal Pink card stock.

There are even more rewards to choose from now. Click on the image below to see the full selection.


Here is the second card I made with this set that was shared earlier, as a Poppy Parade sample.


Don't forget to place your order by tomorrow night to earn your free Sale-a-bration rewards. Please contact me with any questions.


Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10