Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Masculine Conversation Bubbles

Hello stamping friends, I have a card to share with you that I made using the Conversation Bubbles Bundle.

The card front is from the Flowers & More 12"x12" DSP which is one of the hostess rewards available in the Jan to April mini catalogue.

The conversation bubbles were stamped in Starry Sky, Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide ink. Some of the stars and bubble shadows were cut from 2022-2024 In Colour Glimmer paper.


 Thanks for visiting,

Happy stamping,
Rachel


2 comments:

  1. What did you use for Happy, Happy Birthday and You're the best and It's your day? I really like this card and I need a birthday card for a college student. This will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Would like to case it for my 15-year-old grandson’s birthday card this week. What additional stamp sets did you use for the sentiments?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10