Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 17 - Daffodil Delight Painted Posies



 Hi Stampers, it's Wednesday which means it's time for another Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. For week 17 we are featuring Daffodil Delight, a lovely bright, cheery yellow that belongs to the Brights colour family.

I decided I need some happy, spring blooms in my life, so I broke out my Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder.


I embossed a piece of Basic White card stock and then used Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends Markers to colour the embossed design.


The tiny Daffodil Delight butterflies are from the Brilliant Wings Dies. The greeting is from one of my favourite greetings sets called Go To Greeting and was stamped in Daffodil Delight ink. this was cut out using a die from the Meadow Dies set. The ribbon is White Crinkled Seam Binding that has been coloured with a Flirty Flamingo Blends Marker.

All of the products used to make this card are available from my online store, the links are listed below.

Now it's time to see what the very clever Tina Gillespie has to share with us.


If you encounter any problems with the links in tonight's hop, please head over to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the host of this hop and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel 

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, Spring-like, card Rachel (not long now until we can enjoy my favourite season). I love that you coloured the embossed images with Stampin' Blends, and I really love the colour achieved by colouring the ribbon. Everything about this card just screams "pretty"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this card definitely says spring, Rachel! It's so fresh and pretty and your bow is just perfect – I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I thought that you'd watercoloured the embossed image. You've coloured it so beautifully. Just looking at your lovely card makes me happy that winter is nearly over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Rachel to welcome Spring - let’s hope the warmer weather arrives soon! The colouring of the embossed panel is gorgeous and looks just like a canvas with thick brushstrokes of paint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful card Rachel. I love your colouring of the embossed flowers - beautiful colouring. The coloured ribbon is perfect against the flowers picking up the touches of Flirty Flamingo in the flowers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely spring card to brighten someones day. I really love the effect from colouring the embossed image and must give it a go. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I was telling myself I didn't need this folder.... argh, you have used it beautifully, Rachel. The way you have coloured those flowers in a bright and certainly cheery colour palette, is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10