Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 15 August 2022

Heart of Christmas week 7 - Tree Trimming Stamp and Dies


Hi, it's time for week 7 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team.

I decided to use my Tree Lots Dies again before Sale-a-bration finishes at the end of August and they are no longer available as a Sale-a-bration reward.
On this card I have featured the caravan dies in traditional Christmas colours.
 

All of the dies to make this cute little van are included in the Tree Lot Dies. I even cut a tiny wreath and bow from the dies to attach to the door of the van. The bow has a Rhinestone Jewel in the center. 


The background paper is a piece from the Celebrate Everything DSP pack which is one of the host rewards from the July to Dec Mini Catalogue. I used my Shaded Spruce Blends Markers to colour the trees around the van.
What a sweet Christmas card for a friend who enjoys caravanning on their Christmas break.

Don't forget that the Sale-a-bration promotion finishes at the end of August so you only have a couple of weeks to earn these amazing dies. I will definitely be hanging onto these dies as I have many friends who have their own vans.

Now it's time to see what my team member and our host Sharon Davern has to share with us. Click on her name or on the graphic below.

As Sharon is also the host of our Christmas Blog Hops if you have problems following any of the links please head over to her blog as she has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,

9 comments:

  1. Rachel I love your card and how the caravan coordinates perfectly with the Host DSP. Cute wreath and I also like how the DSP is angled slightly to the Real Red mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those caravan dies are perfect for a Southern hemisphere Christmas card, and your card is just delightful, Rach. I love the little wreath and bow on the caravan door, and the way you coloured the DSP to co-ordinate with the other elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! The caravan looks fantastic in those colours, and I love how you've coloured some of the trees in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful Christmas card Rachel - so good for us in the Southern Hemisphere. I love all your details - the caravan layers and your colouring of the trees around the caravan. Beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rachel! For a second, I thought you had recreated our HOC logo!! I had to take a second look at both LOL
    Really nice use of the dies, and lovely way to make the DSP match even more, but colouring some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Rachel love the circle behind the caravan and love how you have coordinated it with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel I love how you have chosen to colour the background paper. It looks great and that caravan is perfect popped up on the die cut circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever to colour the trees on the patterned paper, Rachel. The background layering is fantastic with your cute little caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Rachel, and I love how you’ve hand coloured the trees on the background DSP - top idea! I love your very sweet caravan too, such a fun card. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10